From Garden State Parkway , South :
1)Take exit 131 (Iselin, Rahway, Metuchen Rt. 27). At the end of the ramp, turn left at the light on to Rt. 27. Go past 2 lights. At the 3rd light turn left on to St. George’s Ave (also called 27 N).
2) Pass 6 lights. See E-Commerce bank and turn right on to Elm Ave. Go ¼ mile. The church is at the corner of Ester brook and Elm Ave.
From Garden State Parkway, North :
3) Take exit 135 (west field/Clarke). Stay to the left of the circle. Go under Parkway overpass. Take the first right, turn to Brant Ave. Go to the first light and turn left on to West Field Ave. Go ¾ mile and turn right on to St. George’s Ave. (Shell gas station across the street). Go ¾ miles and turn on to Elm Ave at E-Commerce Bank. Go ¼ mile. The church is at the corner of Easterbrook and Elm Ave.
Jersey Turnpike / Rt 95 (South & North)
4) Take exit 12 (Carteret, Rahway). Bear to the right. See sign US Rt.1- 9(Rahway).
At the intersection, turn right on to Roosevelt Ave.
At the 3rdlight Roosevelt becomes Randolph Ave. Stay on it.
At the next light, turn right on to Woodbridge Rd.See NJ Div of Motor Vehicles on your left. At the first light ,turn left on to East Hazelwood Ave.
5) At the first light turn right on to Main Street. At the 2nd light turn left on to East Milton Ave. Pass the Railroad station, and take the second right (NOT 2nd light) on to Ester brook Ave. Continue till the Stop sign. See the church.
From Route 1- 9 South :
6) After entering Avenel Township, look for Samsone up to Galleria on your right. After passing the dealership, look for a hospital sign to your right and take this exit and bear left. Make a left turn to East Hazelwoodve.From there ,follow directions as given in (5).
From Route 1- 9 North :
7)After entering Rahway Township, look for Bell Hyundai / Saab dealership.
Right after that see a sign Rahway/Carteret/Woodbridge inspection.
Bear right and take this exit. At the Stop sign, turn right on to Lawrence street. At the 1st light ,turn left on to East Milton Ave.
Pass railroad station and take the second right (NOT 2nd light) on to Ester brook Ave. Continue till the stop sign. See the church